b787 download

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

Hi anybody know how i can download the boeing 787 dreamliner..i downloaded it from a program and the guy didnot send the password i cant do anything with the file...any help is appreciated rgds

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

None at avsim try www.flightsim.com

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

thanks radarman i will try that ..rgds

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Abacus make a payware 787 for FSX... if you want to gamble. You can read about it anyway:

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s658.htm

http://www.abacuspub.com/b787/B787faqs.htm

Good luck!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Abacus is renown for making bad products, I would not recommend them to anyone, not even as a gamble.

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

CRJCapt wrote:

Abacus is renown for making bad products, I would not recommend them to anyone, not even as a gamble.

That's a rather vague statement, and with no examples to back it up. I have been using FSDS for 3 years now and have been able to create addons for the sim that could only be dreamed about, without it, unless of course I took the gmax route (but that is not how it turned out, so it's a moot point).

Not intended to jump on you/criticize, but unqualified statements, especially when involving a complaint, deserve an explanation as to how you came around to this perception.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It's simply my opinion based on products that I've bought. If you've had good results, great. I only know of my experiences. I'm not going to list all programs with details why, it's just a general warning. Maybe I should have said "Aircraft are of poor quality" since I have not used their add on creation software. Buy their aircrafts if you want but I warned you.🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...