737-700 Lauda Air

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

Just thought I would try a Lauda Air repaint. Nikki Lauda was my hero as an F! fan ...

If people get tired of seeing my re-paints just let me know.

Cheers and Safe Flying

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I couldn't help but compare this one with other Lauda Air textures I found in the libraries. You should do the same Wombat, you'd get an idea how good this one actually is.

BTW, if you manage to be in Monte Carlo May 27, you're likely to run into Nikki, he does the commentaries for the German speaking networks.
I really wish he could do the English commentaries - never mind his Austrian twing-twang accent. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

I couldn't help but compare this one with other Lauda Air textures I found in the libraries. You should do the same Wombat, you'd get an idea how good this one actually is.

BTW, if you manage to be in Monte Carlo May 27, you're likely to run into Nikki, he does the commentaries for the German speaking networks.
I really wish he could do the English commentaries - never mind his Austrian twing-twang accent. 😀

Hi Tailhook -

Once again, thankyou for getting another of my re-paints, the Lauda Air, as I have mentioned previously I do these for my enjoyment but am glad that they can be enjoyed by others as well.

I am also happy that you DID compare my textures with others, I don't have a problem with that at all, infact, I would condone and probably advise the idea 100%.

I also like your screenshots - that is something that I am terrible at, ask Greekman72 or Violentviolet or any of the others who take amazing "screenies" 🙂

I think I should also clarify a comment I posted in another of my topics - that I thought "...people in here had more sense than that..." What I meant by that was not that there maybe some who might like my textures and want to download them (such as yourself), but rather no-one would want me to specifically do a re-paint for them

I am also begining to think that I may need to address another point that has been mentioned on more than one occassion - whether or not I am a "Novice Re-Painter or Not". I think I might need to give that some thought (how I am to word it, not whether I am a novice or not) and perhaps make it the subject of another post.

So far as being in Monte Carlos to hear Nikki Lauda's commentry goes - that would be fantastic, even though I would not understand a word of it 🙂 But that is not possible and so I will have to be content with watching the race on TV and listening to the English commentaries 🙂 Perhaps one day I will win the lottery (or twice), buy my own plane, hire a pilot and just follow the F1 Circus for a year. Then again, I might have steak for dinner too 🙂

Sorry this is so long a post guys, I am gald that you like my re-paints and I will continue to do them as best I can.

Cheers and Safe Flying

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...