You want a challange?!?! OOooo K!!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Try to fly the wright flyer from Dover to Calais across the channel!!!!

No slewing or any crap like this!! Takeoff and go!!!

Position the plane on the 'beach' pointing towards the water and hit it!!!!!

A dollar says NO ONE can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

No bet. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Elkinallen wrote:

A dollar says NO ONE can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Elkinallen,

Send me the dollar first. If I cannot do it, I promise I will return it to you. 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

You're on!

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

That's not a challenge Man,

that's CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT..... Fear

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

The only way I can fly this crazy plane is,,, I altered the rudder to twice the authority.

Kurt! You can do it. Put the shf z up so you can see your airspeed and keep it at 4 kts. Also position your plane either at calais or dover. If at Dover fly off the cliff. If at Calais. point it at the water and go. I think that it should be allowed to make the wind a head wind. This is ok. But no other cheating. My rudder? I will put it back.

How can one land on the England side? You have to get over the cliffs of Dover!!! Bring a life raft!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

FEM, If you did it. You have to prove it! Then I will give you my checking routing number.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...