Is it possible to use the FMS/cdu in flight simulator x??

Pro Member Trainee
Helge Meyer (Meyer189) Trainee

Hey, i wonder if it is possible to use the FMS/CDU-Flight Manager System, in Flight simulator x? is it anyway to turn it ON? the screan is all black and i wonder if i can use it at all in the simulator?? if you dont know what i mean here is a picture..

Plis, need a little help here! FMS is so important that there must be some way i can use it....?! 😞 if anyone have the answers plis send a reply or send me a e-mail to ➡ Helge_acdc@hotmail.com

Best regard, Helge meyer 😀 😉

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since it's hardware it should but before buying it I would get them to commit yes or no in an email.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Helge Meyer (Meyer189) Trainee

no, you dont understand.... i am not going to buy that thing!..hehe

you know, when you fly the boeing 737-800 in FSX the FMS is there, on the left and right side of the trottle... but can you use it? its always black... can u turn it on?.... can u use it in the virtual cockpit???

Best regards. Helge Meyer 😀

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

I'm not too sure about the 737's FMC but I do know that Abacus (http://www.abacuspub.com) have working FMC's in their payware A380's and 787's. The FMC's on them work fine for me.

I think that the default aircraft don't have working FMC's.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...