problems with captainsims 104

eeks66 Guest

❗ Ive just down loaded captain sims F-104 and install went fine but now when I try to run my FS 2004 I get a prompt telling me I have a problem with my FSUIPC in that I don't have the correct version of FS 2004. I'm afraid I'm not very "savy." How would I go about getting the right version of FS 2004?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

eeks66 wrote:

❗ Ive just down loaded captain sims F-104 and install went fine but now when I try to run my FS 2004 I get a prompt telling me I have a problem with my FSUIPC in that I don't have the correct version of FS 2004. I'm afraid I'm not very "savy." How would I go about getting the right version of FS 2004?

There is only one version of FS2004.

First sort out the FSUIPC issue. Using Windows Explorer navigate to your FS9 / Modules folder.

If you have an FSUIPC.dll file in there, right click on it, select properties and jot down the version number. You might have to get a more recent version ➡

http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

eek66 Guest

Thanks, Ill give it a try!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Let us know if you can sort it out 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...