Airbus A321 Aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
feld0025 Trainee

I was wondering if anybody else feels that the airbus A321 seems more difficult to fly than any of the other aircraft. When I try to fly the airplane without autopilot, it's very difficult to control, especially on landing after disengaging autopilot. Also, after takeoff, the plane dips downwards before coming back up. Very strange occurance. is this a bug or the nature of the plane? Thanks!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

It is a longer aircraft than most people think, possibly causing you difficulty?
Also if you are slow then try extending flaps, not to be patronising but some people just plain forget.
And dont forget all aircraft are "Control heavy" at low speed.

Pro Member Trainee
feld0025 Trainee

Thanks for your feedback! Controling the plane manually is nearly impossible, especially on landing. You could be right though, might just be extra sensitive at low speeds. I only ask because it's considerably harder to control than any other airplane in the game. Thanks!

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

No problem

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...