ok so I tried the autopilot for the original FSX A321 but it wont WORK!!! its driving me nuts!!!
so I enable the autopilot and set the heading, altitude speed, and guess what BANG nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?
4 Answers
Are you flying with NAV/GPS switched to NAV???
Spoty. I have posted a similar posting. You may want to look at my most recent post about this - it may help.
im flying with nav
Spoty101 wrote:
im flying with nav
Are you doing it with Flight planner at all? If you are then change the GPS/NAV switch to GPS
New Info I think I know what your problem is. When you dial in your altitude/heading did you click it on. Where the mouse pointer (hand) shows nothing No - or +. When you did that then click on AP or Z key it should follow your inputs. I've done this with it selected as NAV or GPS.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer