Autopilot For A321

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

ok so I tried the autopilot for the original FSX A321 but it wont WORK!!! its driving me nuts!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so I enable the autopilot and set the heading, altitude speed, and guess what BANG nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Are you flying with NAV/GPS switched to NAV???

Pro Member First Officer
Heyjoojoo First Officer

Spoty. I have posted a similar posting. You may want to look at my most recent post about this - it may help.

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

im flying with nav

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Spoty101 wrote:

im flying with nav

Are you doing it with Flight planner at all? If you are then change the GPS/NAV switch to GPS

New Info I think I know what your problem is. When you dial in your altitude/heading did you click it on. Where the mouse pointer (hand) shows nothing No - or +. When you did that then click on AP or Z key it should follow your inputs. I've done this with it selected as NAV or GPS.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...