Lenin

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

Aha!
I have come back from a long time doing other things. I hope to post some more soon!
cheers

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

welcome back was ondering why you where gone for so long but wow you've missed quite a bit 😳

Welcome back 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

care to fill me in??
thanx by the way

Guest Guest

This thread has a "Hi I'm an attention seeker" written all over it 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

not really, just saying hi to people, its called politeness, lol

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Guest wrote:

This thread has a "Hi I'm an attention seeker" written all over it 🙄

that would be more likely to be true if the poster was an unknown guests, or a member with a few posts who act not all that maturely; for a long-standing member with a couple a' hundred posts, you ought to look at it differently Wink

Hi Lenin, wb 🍻

Guest Guest

Seems that you made a similar thread not that long ago

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/24613/i-have-come-back-now/

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

i know i did, but i had to do some other stuff, I've been busy with school and such, this time i will be posting regularly 😂
thanx ARD-DC 😂 😂

Guest Guest

lenin wrote:

thanx ARD-DC 😂 😂

Yep, so you should thank ARD-DC for feeding you attention. Another month you can post again "hi I'm back" and receive some more attention 🙄

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

Guest wrote:

lenin wrote:

thanx ARD-DC 😂 😂

Yep, so you should thank ARD-DC for feeding you attention. Another month you can post again "hi I'm back" and receive some more attention 🙄

why? by the looks of it right now you are trying to get attention. Please stop. He was just saying he was back. Wouldn't you do the same?

Hi Lenin. Welcome Back! 🍻

Guest Guest

-Jester- wrote:

He was just saying he was back. Wouldn't you do the same?

Why would I when I have clearly made my view known on this issue lol

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

this is partly the reason why i didn't come back for ages, pointless negatvity. It is not necessary at all as i was only being polite. If yuo didn't like what i was doing then there was no reason for you to start an argument or anything else. If you havent got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (-Jester-) First Officer

lenin wrote:

this is partly the reason why i didn't come back for ages, pointless negatvity. It is not necessary at all as i was only being polite. If yuo didn't like what i was doing then there was no reason for you to start an argument or anything else. If you havent got anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

agree.

Sorry for such a Negative return Lenin.

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

its not your fault mate, its the guest posters, lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Welcome back old friend. 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

lenin wrote:

Aha!
I have come back from a long time doing other things. I hope to post some more soon!
cheers

Welcome back ❗ Group Wave
🍻

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Welcome back.

This thread has a "Hi I'm an attention seeker" written all over it

Its people like this one that give guest posters a bad name!

Pro Member First Officer
lenin First Officer

thanks a lot guys, its good to be back, i had forgotten some of you 😂 😂
thanks a lot for the warm welcome and i have learnt t just ignore guest posters sometimes.
thanks again

Guest Guest

lenin wrote:

i have learnt t just ignore guest posters sometimes.

You obviously didn't 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...