Concorde

Pro Member Trainee
Agamer Trainee

I wondered does any one going to do a concord for fs9 or do the ones for 2002 work 😂

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

The ones for FS2002 should work fine. There is one here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/119/fs2002-aircraft-concorde-v3-air-france-full-package/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This one is fantastic, it's GMAX but takes up about 180mb of space. Yes it's worth it.

i have just tryed to install it but i just not haing any luck

can anyone help please

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

ALoha, well you could try simvation.com they have a Concord on pg.25
of the 2002 civil Jets, its only about 9mbs and just drop it into your aircraft file. Hope this helps, Ric

Pro Member Trainee
Agamer Trainee

I can't get any of them in to it.

Maybe we can go step by step of how to put one in.

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

😎 Aoha Agamer,
Okay lets start at the top,I will assume that you have D/loaded
the plane that you want to install and it is unzipped and open in front of you, the file should have a name i.e.(condor) NOW take that folder and
put it on your Desktop and close all the zip stuff,Now before we proceed
I want you to look in the folder and see if theres another folder in there
with the same name or if theres files that say model,panel,cfg.,textures
and sound. We want just a file named (condor)that contains all the files I
just mentioned , that file goes into your main aircraft file in 2004, as some people have mistakenly put in files that have a double file name and that makes it impossible for FS to see it. now go fly it should show up in the aircraft section, Oh yes if you dont see it look for it in the, Dang! I cant remember the name but its for aircraft that have no special designation
just scroll down and youll find it. Ric

Pro Member Trainee
twinpilots Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

This one is fantastic, it's GMAX but takes up about 180mb of space. Yes it's worth it.

lots of people have tried to down load this concord nut very few have actually downloaded it successfully so its kind of a waste of time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...