Before we bring the curtain down on FS2004...

Pro Member Trainee
jdh1094 Trainee

Before we start moving all of the add-ons out of FS2004 on this Web site, as some have already gone, it might be interesting to look at flyaway's poll entitled, "Have you ordered your copy..." So far, almost 46 percent have answered either "No" or "I'm fine with FS2004."

As one of those who does not have a super computer to run the graphics necessary to run X, I'd like to remind those who administer this Wed site, I have no intention to run X, even though I bought it. I'm not going to buy another computer just to run it, either. I would appreciate some consideration, as you run off and leave me in the dust, that I have been one of the faithful minions of this site for some years.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jdh1094 Trainee

I also believe I rate a promotion in this outfit.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jdh1094 wrote:

Before we start moving all of the add-ons out of FS2004 on this Web site, as some have already gone..

With respect, but I don't understand why you should restrict yourself to one particular file librery.

I'd rather ALL of the files were taken out of this library, it would save a lot of newbies getting frustrated with dud files.

Like yourself, I too have FSX but use it only for experimenting because my current system can't quite handle it. FS9 is the sim I use and I can assure you there is no shortage of files of any kind for FS9 -- even plenty of new ones are uploaded daily.

Why continue patronizing a shop / library that doesn't provide the service you'd expect?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...