No sound

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

I am 13 and this my first time really into fs and I have just got fsx. I have never downloaded anything before and I have downloaded some aircrft that work but there is no sound. I put the downloaded aircraft sound file into the fsx sound file but nothing. What gives? Also is there a dc-10 or md-11 download that works?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Leave the sound file with the rest of the aircraft unless the read-me that came with the download specifies that you should move it out.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I found a MD 11 AOM on AVSIM. It looked pretty decent in the on the site, but I had a hard time getting it to load - eventually I gave up. There are quite a few DC-10's and MD-11's for FS9, but you really have to look around to find them for FSX. There are conflicting notes about being able to use late FS9 planes on FSX, but I haven't had any luck yet. Just keep searching around, you're bound to find something eventually.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...