I saw an Air Canada repaint on AVSIM last night, but it is only for a wilco/feelthere Airbus 321. Assuming that means that it will not work for the default 321 on FSX, where do I find the wilco/feelthere airbuses? I've checked their website, and all it shows are the ERJ145's.
1 Answers
That's correct, that repaint will only work on the Wilco.
Check this out: http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_airbus1
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain