a good c-17 for fsx

Pro Member Trainee
Dandujmovich Trainee

I am looking for a good c-17 for flight simulator x becuase the project opensky c-17 does not show up in the game or the main menu. Please someone find a good c-17 for me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad/ Sorry I ment the C-17 globmaster Embarassed Embarassed . Thanks for the info on the bAe-146 i got them and they are great. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Last edited by Dandujmovich on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dandujmovich wrote:

..becuase the project opensky c-17 does not show up in the game or the main menu.

I'm not surprised... how can an aircraft that doesn't EXIST show up ANYWHERE?

A project opensky c-17?

People who want to help you don't know WHAT to look for and you seem to refuse to accept the fact that it will take a long time for many of the aircraft available for fs9 to be upgraded for FSX.

Unless you're prepared to put in a little effort and start changing existing panels for the default FSX panels as I've already suggested to you in another thread, you'll just have to use the default FSX aircraft and wait...

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Are you referring to the early staggerwing Beech?

Pro Member Trainee
BananaBuzz Trainee
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I am not a fan with aircrafts without vc. If I find out I downloaded one off to the recycle been they go.

dckilla Guest

Try flying a real c-17 simulator. Maybe you'll have better luck. Nothing feels better than a sim on motion.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...