MAAM-SIM B-25 Mitchell 'Briefing Time' Opinions

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

because of the crappy computer i have, i don't do payware aircraft because i don't expect to get the full benefit of what i would be buying.

but i couldn't help myself, and today i ordered this from MAAM:

her name is "briefing time"
having seen this plane many times at new garden airshow in pennsylvania, i couldn't resist it. i have a zillion pics of it in my photo album, i love the sound of those huge engines!!!! i am more exited about this than picking up my motorcycle next week!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Although I'm not really a prop-guy myself, that does look like a beatiful plane..
Hope you'll get to enjoy it to it's limits... have fun! Wink

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Holy smokes talk about attention to detail 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Way to go!

While you're waiting for the shipment of the MAAM you might wanna check this cute freeware package out ➡ http://www.simviation.com/fs2004vintage44.htm

Second from the top, the Mitchell.

Let us have some screenies once you've got your new toy 😀

Pro Member First Officer

i am downloading it right now. tomorrow i will install and take it for a test flight. this should help me pass the time between now and then. i expect to be away all next week as well, so that should help too 😀
i haven't seen my bike in 7 months, i'm not sure i even remember all the stuff in my garage! 😂 if all goes well, God willing, by the time i get back, i should be sittin pretty. new mitchell, my bike, and a long visit with freinds and family i havent seen in too long.

Pro Member First Officer

wow! thanx for the hook up! this mitchel is really nice for a freeware! im impressed! now i'll have to see about getting it into fsx!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...