FSX mission backup

GUEST Guest

Hi all ... not sure wether I'm posing this in the right place or not, but was wondering if anyone can help me backup my rewards and missions. I've finished almost all the missions and got loads of rewards and now I need to format my pc and really don't want to go through all the missions again.
Hope you guys can help me find a way to restore them when re installing the game.

thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Well, I'm no IT Guru, but I would burn a CD of my C:\ drive, then selectivekt copy and paste back only those FSX files I wanted after the reinstall.

!!!??? Burn CD ???!!!
Flight Sim X directory is "ONLY" Wink 13Gb!!!
And then: where is located the mission already completed???
I've search also in all C: drive and Documents and Setting\ecc... but where is the file???
Thanks
Frank

Bugs Bunny Guest

thanks for the reply jellrod .... I was hoping to find an easier way, I know I can always back up the whole FSX folder on my external drive but was hoping I would find an easier way to just backup a small file or 2 instead of 15GB lol

thanks for the reply 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

LOL - not the whole C drive (duh - my bad) only those files and such you want to keep and put back...... 😂

C:\Documents and Settings\Computer Name\Application Data\Mixrosoft\FSX

In it you will find the file GrantedRewards.bin

Also in C:\Documents and Settings\Computer Name\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\ you will find the file logbook.bin

BAckup these two and you will have all your rewards and logged flights saved.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...