I have finished a REDO on Key West, and added ILS/DME. When I am contacted by ATC for approach info, ATC refers to "Visual" throughout the approach and landing phase. I would like to change that to ILS/IFR from ATC. Is there a way to do this?
2 Answers
Try setting the weather so that it requires an instrument approach. Visibility less than 3 miles with a ceiling less than 1,000 feet AGL. Make wind 10 knots from a direction that favors the ILS runway you want.
DONE! Works like a charm. Thanks!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain