Animal Herds In FSX

guest Guest

Please give me some clues about the animal herds (elephants, zebras, jiraf ete.ete) as seen in the FSX trailer and on the game cover as well where they can be found. I have been trying to find them since I installed the game on my mechine three months ago. I have tried other forums as well so Please if any body knows something about this puzzle then give me some ideas Thanks

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
GUEST Guest

seen them in the safari mission and another one I think you can see whales.. you got to fly too low to spot them.
besides that you can see birds in some airports while landing but they're not easy to spot.

you can download a whale for Nova Scotia.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

they don't only have them in missions go to tncm and you see a flock of birds flying by the tower

Pro Member Trainee
Mavix Trainee

If you fly over some of the ships(like the tankers) you will see birds flying around it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...