Whst is the highest you have ever flown on FSX???

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

What is the highest you have gone?

I was able to get a little over 400,000 feet above earth and I was outside of the atmosphere.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

M best was 150K in the blackbird

737FLIER wrote:

What is the highest you have gone?

I was able to get a little over 400,000 feet above earth and I was outside of the atmosphere.

that's outer space !!!

Pro Member First Officer

Yes it is, I have som pictures I am going to post of it soon. You can see every island of hawaii.

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

oh crap! 400 000 is pretty darn high, my best is 50000 with the F-22 Raptor and I got bored of going up hahaha

Use slew mode you get high very fast(press y then f4)

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

I've never actually tried going really high. Once, my friend and I were flying online, him in an Airbus A321 and me in the 787 and I think he was trying to go really high but I kept on stalling 😞 . He got to about FL500 and then gave up.

I have gone into space and on the edge of the atmosphere though (through the map 😉 )

Pro Member First Officer

I tried again and got up to 597,000 feet and then it fell down. I could see all of hawaii. Now hear is something very cool to try, go to the map and type in an altitude of 9999999 feet and you can see all of earth, I did it and it was awesome.

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Yeah actually I did that with the Trike hahaha, didn't go too far I'll tell you that...hahah no air for the engine...and for the pilot so....but it was a great sight despite the aircraft moving out of control

there is a difference between flying and slewing.

slewing is NOT flying

Pro Member First Officer

This was not in slew mode. I flew to 590,000 feet buddy.

what were you flying? Battlestar Galactica?

Pro Member First Officer

A space eagle something that you can get off of this site.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

AAahh, that explains it, because I thought I did good getting to 150K in the SR-71!> Battlestar Galactica. Do they have the NCC-1701 Enterprise?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...