Using Downloaded Aircraft: Getting Disconnected

Student Pilot Guest

After downloading a "free aircraft" i was eager to try it out in multiplayer, but as soon as everything is finished load i get some like "The host has disconnected" but i am able to rejoin with a default Microsoft aircraft. I'm using an aircraft downloaded from the FSX section of the downloads so there aren't any compatibility issues.

Suggestions?

Answers?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

Don't know why you're being disconnected but your aircraft will show as one the host has in his list regardless of what it actually is you are flying.

probably doesn't help though

Pro Member Trainee
N9614H Trainee

Thats me up there by the way, its the Constellation

Pro Member Trainee
powmacp1 Trainee

For some reason, I have the same problem & I don't know why. Although when I try to host with this aircraft everything is good.

PowMacp1

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...