jetblue

long beach Guest

does any1 know where to get a jetbluue callsign for fs2004. I have downloaded a a320 jetblue but they say jetblue when i talk to ATc

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

long beach wrote:

does any1 know where to get a jetbluue callsign for fs2004. I have downloaded a a320 jetblue but they say jetblue when i talk to ATc

This seems like the right callsign to me ❓ But in case it's a typo you'll need to get a little utility called Edit voice pack that works with .net framework and you can create any callsign you wish (apparently 😀 ). Not tried it myself!

long beach Guest

yea it is a typo i meant to say that the ATC doesn't say jetblue

thanks

long beach Guest

do u have any easier way? because i don't understand how to change the aircraft.cfg and stuff

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Sorry, if jetblue is not in the list of FS2004 callsigns you'll have to install edit voice pack and the dot net framework to add the callsign, because if you put jetblue in the atc_airline in the CFG it'll spell out the whole thing in the phoenetic alphabet , i.e-juliet-echo-tango-bravo, you can see where this is going here 😀 .

Last edited by Welshflyer on Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total
long beach Guest

can't you download another jetblue aircraft which has that sound and you can change the callsign for the other plane

long beach Guest

i have tried all of the ifdg ones but they don't have it?

any suggestions?

thanks

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Not that i know of! When you download an aircraft or texture the CFG callsign is normally 1123 or something like it or experimental if it's military as FS2004 does'nt recognise the callsign.

long beach Guest

final question from me: Can Any1 help me find a a320 Jetblue aircraft that has Jetblue when the Atc talks to me

thx

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

❓ ❓ ❓

long beach Guest

like a jetblue a320 that has the ATC saying Jetblue 1123 instead of just sayying 1123

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...