AI airlines

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

rather than seeing the same AI planes fly across my path (American Pacific, Orbit, et al that come with FSX), I'd like to see some real world planes. Aside from this site, are there any others that have AI planes for download?

thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Freeware and FSX compatible:

http://www.world-of-ai.com/

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

Thanks for the links 😀 Now aside from the fact that one is pay, the other is free, is one better than the other? I know on the world-of-ai site, it looks like you can pick which airlines you'd like to see. The payware you kind of get what you get.

I have MyTrafficX which besides its bad points adds realism at the end of the day, the models are ok not the best i've seen but mytraffic usually will reduce frame rates i only advise this if your PC is decent.

Good Points:

Lots of traffic of known airlines
Adds realism
Airlines use proper callsigns with ATC. Not all though.

Bad Points:

Aircraft Lightning is not realistic
Aircraft dont look super nice as FSX models. They look bland.
Slow frame rates if using atleast 30% traffic.
Unrealistic Landings, they stop very fast on runway.
There are some Airlines at some airports dont actually fly to these airports.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

rowcoach wrote:

Thanks for the links 😀 Now aside from the fact that one is pay, the other is free, is one better than the other? I know on the world-of-ai site, it looks like you can pick which airlines you'd like to see. The payware you kind of get what you get.

You're spot on, additionally if you look around the forums of various flightsim portals the consensus seems to be that many of the freeware AI a/c are framerate friendlier and better looking than the payware solutions in general.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

|World of AI was definitely a great call! Now Ihave all the real airlines clogging up the ramps instead of the Microsoft fake ones! Anf they look good too!

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I'm really happy with World of AI - thanks for all the suggestions 🍻 . I'd be a little happier if Air Canada was included, but Westjet will do just fine. Does anyone know if it is just the airlines that specifically say they are for FSX, or if all the AI planes listed will work on FSX regardless?

Thanks !!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You don't have to confine yourselves to WOAI. Checck out these two sites, they might have models and airlines WOAI don't cater for. Needless to say that your WOAI installer won't work with those but you guys are getting the hang of this anyway.
Both sites have also support forums.

http://www.evolveai.com/index.htm

http://www.ai-aardvark.com/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...