Hi,
Anyone knows where I can get the AI traffic download. I used to have it on my previous laptop, basically air traffic in any world region showed local airlines at airports and also ATC called the real airlines. For example flying in DFW I could see/hear DL and UAL flights. In Prague CSA e.t.c. The planes also looked in particular airlines color schemes. I do not seem to be able to find this download anymore?
Thanks
1 Answers
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain