still some texture problems

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

well the problem is I dont know how to get them to work for any aircraft. I know that there are some forum topics on this but its in computer language and dont understand it. So in clear plane old english how do I get the textures to work?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

what is the problem exactly?

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

n/a

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Drewbob wrote:

n/a

You're complaining about 'computer language' in your original topic, people are trying to coax you into revealing what your problem actually is and all you have to say is: n/a...

I know what n/a means -- but not in this context.

Pro Member Trainee
Drewbob Trainee

How do you get the textures, once put into the aircraft cfg to work? I make the changes in the cfg and save them, boot up FSX - it still doesn't show up in the game. When I open the cfg the changes are there? I am most likely missing a crucial step...what?

Thanks for your help so far. I am slowly learning!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You also have to place the new texture folder into the aircraft folder.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...