where can I find traffic and a moving gate

boeing772 Guest

Where can I find traffic and moving gate (jetway) that goes on the plane after I land

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

fs2004 and fsx have trafic and moving jetways I dont know about fs2002 though.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

www.flytampa.com Boston is free.

Turn your scenery up to the max.

Radar

Hi I just got flight simulator and is there any button i need to press in order to get the gate thing onto my plane to let the passengers out?

Thanx

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Hi I just got flight simulator and is there any button i need to press in order to get the gate thing onto my plane to let the passengers out?

Thanx

Unless the read-me that comes with the add-on scenery states that it works it won't move.

The do in FSX. (Ctrl+J)

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Rae.Johns (loner001) Trainee

don't know what fs version you got but on fs2004 if you get fs traffic2005 when you land if your on a gate that retracts stop and park at gate bring up radio stack and press nav 1 when you go to outside view the gate should be moving towards your aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...