Best freeware 777 panel?
3 Answers
do any of them have gpws?
File Description:
The panel complements the FS2004 default B777's virtual cockpit. It will also work in other models without the default v-cockpit. Features custum XML gauges, and a custom MCP that can be used with or without FSNavigator. Includes Rear Cabin, Cabin Calls, GPWS, Signs, Fuel Computer, Start Panel, Mini Panel HUD, and AI Radar. Also includes an optional configuration file for registered users of the RealCRT "PFD" by Tony D'AMBROSIO. This package also has the correct gauge that fixes the rear view in my 747dlx6 panel.
Filename: 777dlx6.zip
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain