FSX sp1 & the SDK ?

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Will the FSX Service Pack 1 (SP1) have any changes for the Software development Kit (SDK)?

I know there is already available a patch for the SDK and I've not seen anything that says further patches for SDK are bundled with SP1.

Reason I ask is I've not installed the SDK yet, but expect to in the future when I want to edit my map. Should I install the SDK before SP1?

Last edited by oldsamer on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
PhilTaylor Guest

Yes, there are both SDK and Simconnect updates contained in SP1.

Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

Phil.. When I called a MS rep to help me configure FSX they suggested I change the Affinity to one core on my 2 core system. Will I be leaving them both on when SP1 is installed?

Will there be a big difference?
Thanks

Someone also mentioned that you have a link to a guide for setting systems and FSX to maximize performance. Where can I find it.
Thanks

Looking forward to the SP.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...