I find helicopters in FSX very hard to control. Hover is almost impossible. Any advice for adjustments? I fly choppers in X-Plane since years and land them on a spot. Greetings from Vienna! Are there better models coming up?
3 Answers
I couldn't fly them in FS9 but I;m having great success in FSX (see the screenshots forum).
Try here for new ones.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/93/fsx-helicopters/

I am using CH. Would it help to calibrate them? Greetings!
maxikraxi wrote:
I am using CH. Would it help to calibrate them? Greetings!
Hi!
Your using a yoke, that must be hard, I've never used on but for a helicopter, don't know.
I just have a Sidewinder Pro2 USB stick.
Try calibrating it. See if they have something here or here to help.
http://www.chproducts.com/retail/downloads.html
http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/index.php?showforum=32

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain