World map

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

When I go to the map in FSX the contoured green area disappears and is replaced by even shaded pale blue and the coast line is simply angular lines. If I zoom right out the gtreen area returns.
Is this to be expected or have I got a problem?

😀 Simmy

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Which map are you referring to, the overhead while in flight, or the Flight PLanning map? I do not have that problem with either of them.

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have had problems getting on line.

I mean the map while flying.
It only aeems to happen in the UK. If I go to Cardiff and click WEorld Map the terrain on the map starts green the proceeds to erase itself in a block like fashion to blue. If I use the mouse to bring up the arrow to move to another adjacent area it does the same.
However, if I go to Ireland say Donegal it does not happen.

Simmy

Simmy wrote:

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have had problems getting on line.

I mean the map while flying.
It only aeems to happen in the UK. If I go to Cardiff and click WEorld Map the terrain on the map starts green the proceeds to erase itself in a block like fashion to blue. If I use the mouse to bring up the arrow to move to another adjacent area it does the same.
However, if I go to Ireland say Donegal it does not happen.

Simmy

this is happening to me in all the missions.

I never had this before installing SP1.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...