walking around the aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

does any one no if there is going to be a add on that u can walk around a aircraft for fsx?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
pogoclown Guest

ROFL OMG is this a joke??? whats the spot view for then?????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

4 fsx

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

kennwaskiewicz wrote:

4 fsx

Sorry, I was under the impression that it worked. It doesn't.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

ya i found that out well if u do find something or when u can fly people in fsx tell me

Get a flightsim account, and go here

for it to work, you need that centre wheel on your mouse. It is a bit frustrating, and takes a bit of tim to get used to it, but now I can walk around in my meljet cabins!! 😀

nojoke??? Guest

😳 so this wasn't a joke after all, why didn't ya say walk around INSIDE THE CABIN, well it was kinda funny anyways 😀

Pro Member Trainee

thanks i found another way ctrl+shift ctrl+backspace and shift enter play around wit those u can go side ways front back its sweet

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...