Area 51 Missing on GPS!

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

I recently downloaded a fine AFCAD for Area 51. After I installed it, as usual, I adjusted everything. On my test flight from KLAS to KGBL (the AP designator used), I could not see the AP or glide path on the GPS 500. Howerver, my panel has a built-in GPS and it shows up fine. On the GPS 500, it shows the flight path but no AP/glide path. Can I add an AP to FS2004? I have rebuilt existing AP's but have never just added one to and area with NO AP. Per realworld, this AP has Rwy 34L/14R at 18000 ft. 34R/14L is 11500.

Thanks
Bill

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
dkt3 First Officer

try adding it to fs9

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

Let's see....I downloaded it, added to FS9, added to scenery, added Comm's, added ILS, added tower, added designators. Yep, I added it to FS9. Now what did YOU have in mind? Great answer, but leaves a lot of info out!

Bill

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...