Aircraft Hopping Around on the Runway/Tarmac?

What's the deal with some aircraft hopping up and down when sitting on the runway or tarmac? Seems to be more prevalent with certain aircraft, especially freeware addons. Happens most when I cycle through views. Is there any way to fix this (besides not cycling thru views or adding on freeware aircraft 😛 )? Incidentally, the defaullt Seattle "active runway" location seems to be one location where it happens the most.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

it happens to me frequently i think it is an inevitable accurance but i tend to stay in the cockpit or wing view during my taxi, takeoff, and landing

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

What's the deal with some aircraft hopping up and down when sitting on the runway or tarmac? Seems to be more prevalent with certain aircraft, especially freeware addons. Happens most when I cycle through views. Is there any way to fix this (besides not cycling thru views or adding on freeware aircraft 😛 )? Incidentally, the defaullt Seattle "active runway" location seems to be one location where it happens the most.

Until you become a real pilot and hop into a real front seat we're just gonna have to bear with tiptoed AI aircraft waiting ot dissapear infont of us without any take-off permission! 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...