shore line

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

I seem to remember that sometime in the past there was a fix to improve the look of water against the shore line. I can't recall what the fix did, but I think it had to do with the water over-lapping the ground texture. does anyone remember this fix? If so, please let me know because mine doesn't look right. Shouldn't you see white where the water meets the shore?
Thanks in advance...Art

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

I see waves on the shoreline in my FSX. Try increasing the graphics slider.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Hi jellrod,
I've got my graphics as high as I dare put it. Before I had to reinstall fsx I had replaced a file to rectify the problem, and as I recall, it fixed it. My graphics slider was even lower at the time. I believe the post was here at Fly Away, but I'm not sure. Thanks for the response.
Regards...Art

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...