Blurry textures

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I've just reinstalled FS9 on my new PC and have been trying to configure it for best scenery views for a couple of days now but still get a blurring of textures. My old system ran like a dream
2800 processor
512MB RAM
60GB Hard Drive
6800 LE Nvidia Graphics 128MB
My new one runs much better and the aircraft look amazing but i'm getting a blurring of textures which never used to happen on my old system. My new one is
3200 processor
2GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
7600 GT Nvidia 3D Graphics 256MB
I can set everything to max and it runs sweet as a nut but with this texture blurring at a certain distance.
Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Don't spoil me with all these replies now! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Don't spoil me with all these replies now! 😀

ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...