Afterburner?

hello! Guest

Hello! I just installed the Stratojet Chronos Jet and the afterburners only come on when I switch my lights on. If I am idling and hit the lights, the afterburner will still come on. What I want is when at full throttle, the afterburner will then come on, not with hitting lights button. This is happening with other planes of mine also. How do I make this happen, thanks!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The read-me that came with the download should explain it.
If not try either the "I" or the "/" keys when you are at top speed.

Radar

reheat??? Guest

isn't the afterburner controlled by a xml gauge or something that you put into the gauge folder???????? and therefore is designed that way to come on with the strobe light?
I think i got one for a F16 viper, that really came out of a jaguar one, that came on with full throttle only, and just used that one, and had to follow its instructions on how to add or configure something to use the new gauge insted of the old one. i don't remember cuzz its been awhile since i messed with afterburners 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

don't u press shift+f4

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...