What should the Autobreaks be set at when landing a Boeing 777? I usually have them set to RTO, but I don't think thats right.
3 Answers
RTO is Rejected Take Off when you are taking off.
The amount of autobrake varies. 2 is a good internediate setting to use.
For auto brakes you should know the folowing.
you got:
RTO
Low:1
Mid:2
High:3
Some planes have 4 for emergancy.
now... regularly you use 2 if its dry runway and you think you are capable to stop. If its short runway and its wet in winter you could use 3 to stop your plane faster, RTO is rejected take off, you use it for take off. $ for emergancies, and 1 is w/e you want.
😀 thanks tiger, im gonna take yer word for this, only cuzz i really don't know what the brake thingy did?
thanks again 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer