Transferring fuel in PMDG 737

DME43 Guest

anyone know how I can transfer the fuel usage from the wings to the centre tank on the PMDG 737, and quick please cause as this picture shows, im about to run dry!:

and is this the only fuel control panel?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
DME43 Guest

no worries, got it, for some reason my generators wern't on

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

so hwo you do it? I dont know how LOL

DME43 Guest

tiger7881 wrote:

so hwo you do it? I dont know how LOL

As I said, the generators wern't on

And the trip I was doing now is the forth time cause the fuc**ing FS keeps crashing i.e. the toolbar keeps disapearing and no point of flying due to the fact i can't exit fspassengers. Fourth time doing the same flight and still it happenes even after i uninstall and reinstall fs *rips someones head off*! I done the full 3 hours from sydney to wellington and was on ILS approach it went and while i was switcing to virtual cockpit mode, but i dont think its due to these becuase it has happened before but randomly. due to the fact that now I have done my GCSE's, I would love to do flights, but now I can't due to this! Censored Censored Wall BashingWall Bashing
Whip

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

K thx alot. But try not to use the F word or other bad words, we try to make our forums clean, and the best !

DME43 Guest

tiger7881 wrote:

K thx alot. But try not to use the F word or other bad words, we try to make our forums clean, and the best !

yeah, sorry about that but i was very angry yesterday Embarassed

Pro Member Trainee
Prozac919 Trainee

To burn fuel from the center tanks, just turn all fuel pumps on. The center tank pumps work at a higher pressure than the wing tanks. Fuel will burn from the center tanks first then once the center tank empties, it automatically keeps pumping from the main tanks. In the real jet you want to turn off the center tank pumps at the first indication that the tank is empty (usually the master caution light flickering with a fuel cue). Boeing has an air worthiness directive about pumps overheating when there is no fuel in the tank to keep them cooled.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...