how good is ATI Radeon 1300 X Pro 256 mb?

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I saw it for only $79 in circuit city after rebate, so I bought it. Is it good enough? if its not I can still return it.....

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

No, Its absulote crap, and this company dosn't do returns unless its faulty and can be proven its faulty.

bad choice sunshine!

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

well I can return it to circuit city, no restocking fee, no question asked.....
unconditional return policy in 30 days.....

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

dannyboy2005 wrote:

No, Its absulote crap, and this company dosn't do returns unless its faulty and can be proven its faulty.

bad choice sunshine!

can you make a recommendation? I thought ATI was the best....

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

and this company dosn't do returns unless its faulty and can be proven its faulty.

Just kidding here^

I would personally recomend a Ati Readeon X800 Pro, you can pick one up for about £40 ($85?)

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

I thought the model followed the number sequence, larger the number newer the model is.....can you be more specific om why 800 is better than 1300?

Pro Member Trainee
Ravie Trainee

look at the XT1950 u can pick up a 256mb version for around $100( i hope cause i can get one here for like £55 lol 🙂) and thats there newest card DX9 card

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

Ravie wrote:

look at the XT1950 u can pick up a 256mb version for around $100( i hope cause i can get one here for like £55 lol 🙂) and thats there newest card DX9 card

http://computers.pricegrabber.com/video-cards/p/5/form_keyword=x1950+radeon/rd=1/mode=g_us_b_s/skd=1

nowhere near $100 man

Pro Member Trainee
Ravie Trainee

look at the X1650 instead

Pro Member Trainee
AO001 Trainee

I have the ATI Radeon Visiontek X1300 XGE (8X AGP, 512MB, factory overclocked 600MHz) for $85.00, although I've seen is as low as $49.99 after rebate at Fry's. It's great, cheap, and out performed the nVIDIA I had--hands down!

The Visiontek XGE version of the X1300 combines a new ultra-threaded core architecture with ATI's revolutionary Avivo video and display technology.

Pro Member Captain
nottobe Captain

OK, I exchanged for ATI X1650 Pro 512 mb, $165, with open box discount, paid $140.....its doing good job, even over NYC with all setting all the way to the right, it can keep at least 14 fps at busiest airport and airspace......

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...