I need a bit of help on this mission. I can find the pilot easily but when it comes to landing, it goes a bit pear-shaped. Sometimes when landing (either to pickup the pilot or to land at the end), the back wheel and tail goes into the ground and/or the alternator turns off. I have tried this mission various times and one time I was really close but the wheel was in the ground so it stopped me from delivering the pilot to the ambulance. Any ideas on whats going wrong, and how to lift the tail out of the ground and restart the alternator?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer