Does anyone know where I can locate a screen capture program- I had GrabClipSave but the program disappeared (don't ask how) leaving me with the desktop icon and no more. Alternatively perhaps there is a better one?
3 Answers
I use fraps,it is payware but there is a free version and you can capture videos aswell.
GrabClipSave
Many thanks for the two helpful responses to my posting which I will follow up. Can't think what happened to GrabClipSave the first time I had it!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain
Chief Captain