need help installing fs2004

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

look i tried to do something to my fs9 and and it got f778 up so i tryed to reinstall it and at 85% it said cannot locate tokoy. cab and then it says ignore abort or retry so i it ignore and went in flight sim and well the terrian is blue and im getting 2 fps helpp

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try it this way, defrag before and after install.
Disable your anti virus to install and then enable it after you finish.

http://www.flightsimulationforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3045

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

when i try to delete the regristy it says file empty and compressed zip its getting annoying its like one problem after another

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Do a restore on your computer. It should delete all the errors and get you "back in time" 😉

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Do a restore on your computer. It should delete all the errors and get you "back in time" 😉

yea but make sure you dont do it in the past like year. lol I did that once and well I waited for like over 3 hours which wasnt the smartest thing I could of done.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...