i know things like my traffic x are good but is there any similair ones but are a bit easier on the budget?
3 Answers
I would buy one of those, I had Ultimate Traffic in FS9 and liked it very much, very easy to install.
These are free, check and be sure they all work with FSX.

Hey RadarMan,
I've been trying to look around the PAI site, but I have no idea where to find their base models. I think I found them once, but I've had no luck since.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer