i've had 2 copies of fsx which have both broken and worked poorly on my computer anyway so i am getting fs9 which hopefully will work better what features if youve had both work better in fs9
1 Answers
Hi benbastock, are you sure your copies of FSX are broken, it takes quite a high end Pc to run FSX and while you might have thought there was something wrong it might be your Pc especially as you mention it ran poorly. If you post your specs then perhaps we can tell if you can run FSX.
As for the FS9 question there are hundreds of thousands of addons for it that you can download free that will make it look much better than the "in the box" default aircraft and scenery!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain