Throttle help, please

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

I just purchased the x-treme King Air B200 aircraft by Flight 1 software.

I am asking this question here, before i try to e-mail Flight 1 for the answer. Thinking maybe someone else had this problem on their AC.
I have the Saitek X53 flight control system. I have checked to see if it needs to be calibrated, but everything looks find.

With my throttle down to zero, i release my parking brake, and my AC starts to roll. While it's rolling, it picks up speed on the way. Making me to brake all the time. When i completely stop, i must keep the parking brake set, for it not to move. It's the only AC i have, that does this. This isn't normal for this AC, is it?

Thanks,
stocz2

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I had a similar thing happen on my aircraft like Airbus A319, 320. I belive it's because they are not that heavy meaning they are light on fuel and passangers.

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

I belive it's because they are not that heavy meaning they are light on fuel and passangers.

Thanks VegasFlyer,
I will try and make a adjustment to my payload.

stocz2

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i dont know if its a king air characteristic but the default king air 350 does it too 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...