FS Passengers - wrong aurthorization

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but I am having a problem running FS Passenger. After purchasing the unlocked version I am able to start a flight no problem, but as soon as I get on the taxiway, I get a message saying that I have the wrong aurthorization and the flight is going to be aborted.

if anyone else has run into this problem and/or knows of a solution, can you please let me know.

Thanks 😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Hmmmm that is a new one on me. So you filled out the flight plan when you loaded passengers with the airport and or ETA and Fspassengers pops up the window?

You have a screenie of it?

Pro Member First Officer
rowcoach First Officer

I think it has something to do with the product key and user name I am putting in. The email sent to me with those was a little criptic at best. Anyway, I was under the impression that I only have to unlock the demo once for it to work, but it seems as though I have to do it every time. So I'm thinking that is the start of my problems.

does it take a couple minutes to unlock - am I just being a little too impatient? I've clicked the unlock button a couple times waiting for something to happen.

thanks again for your help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Try posting your problem in their forum

http://www.fspassengers.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=27806&t=27766

Good luck! 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

should be immediate.

i had to enter the info simmarket sent me which was like user_simmarket7777 some kinda numbers... and then the code they gave me.

Should only have to do it once. Unless you update FSPassengers, then you have to do it again.

Do what vegas says too if you still have issues...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...