im getting mad!!!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok today was like the last day till i have to start my first year of middle school so i was at my local skatepark with my friend and so i rode up there with my bike and my friends mom came to let me borrow his scooter so me and him are going on the ramps etc. so then this kid comes(my age) brings a pack of ciggerates and he starts smoking so i satrt to tell him to stop then a whole bunch of people came (all of them were my age or higher and lower age) so then everyone starts smoking the only people that didnt smoke were me,my friend,my other friends which were only like 2 people. so then the kid that was distributing them he takes his skateboard and he jumps off and it hits my ankle and it still hurts when i walk so i got really mad and started to chase him then i said i would tell the cops then i leave then i see the kid again and starts to talk to me then i tell him if i ever saw him again i would beat him up really bad then my friend calls me and tells me to come back and i ask him if anyones smoking then he said almost everyone left so i went back to the skatepark then i left to eat dinner and now im writing this post

i dont want to go to the cops then everyone will hate me for telling on them

Answers 39 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

wow lol, I never knew that 5th graders started smoking at that age. Kind of surprising I guess. Hope your first day at middle school goes good for ya.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i hope my first year goes well at middle school if the homework doesnt kill me first 🙂 but yeah i was surprised to that they smoke at such a young age

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i cant wait for them to get caught

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

You did the right thing for not smoking, it takes courage to do what's right when so many of your friends are doing wrong. Say what you think about what they are doing then let them make up there own minds, you can't control other people. Go about your business and try not to associate with kids that smoke or do other bad things. Fighting doesn't solve anything and it's wrong to physically threaten people even if they are doing something wrong. Tell your parents about this and ask there advice.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i did ask my parents and after what i learned in D.A.R.E im never ganna smoke

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i dont think im ganna ever be by them again im just ganna leave the next time they come to the skatepark

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

i dont think im ganna ever be by them again im just ganna leave the next time they come to the skatepark

That's good thinking Ace. Don't hang around with people with whom you don't feel comfortable for what ever reason. 😉

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

thanks but im more worried about my friends

o and the kid that was giving the cigaretes said that his dad knows that he smokes and he took the smokes from his grandma

also the airforce is the main reason i dont wanna smoke because i dont want anything to get in my way from joining the airforce and getting the eagle scout badge because im a boy scout

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

That's the spirit! 😀

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

thanks i just wanna know why these kids think its cool to smoke

o and if your watching t.v. turn on the history channel(im the only one who watches the history channel in my school Crying or Very sad ) anyways on the history channel there ganna be talkin about 2 boeing 737`s crash i think but i know theres something about 2 737`s

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Good for you mate

Don't let anyone pressure into anything, especially smoking

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Mate i dig u for your actions. im 14 and at the skate park i freakin' hate them Ass who smoke. smoke tastes like crap anyway 😂

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i still cant wait until their parents find out 😀

and this wat there parents will do to them

and Crying or Very sad Whip and Banned from school and stuff

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

cheeks your right i to hate the smell of the smoke it smells awful

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

cheeks your right i to hate the smell of the smoke it smells awful

crappy stuff 🙄 .
anyways that was a freakin' quick response 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

thanks i just wanna know why these kids think its cool to smoke

o and if your watching t.v. turn on the history channel(im the only one who watches the history channel in my school Crying or Very sad ) anyways on the history channel there ganna be talkin about 2 boeing 737`s crash i think but i know theres something about 2 737`s

Hey, if you wanna be an Air Force pilot you gotta have some solid knowledge about everyday things, history, geography, math, physics and History Channel is a great place to learn. Plus, you ain't the only one up here watching those educational channels. 😉 🍻

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

yea i try to learn as much as i can thats why i bought fs2004 to practice maneuvers(as a training aid) and for flying fun

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i allllllllllllwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssss watch history, discovery, nat geo all the time. that crappy cartoon crap is
n00bish. Me and my best friend are some of the few in my school 🙄

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol i all the channels u just said ill watch any time but ill watch the simpsons, , family guy, futurama, and robot chicken those are the only cartoon shows and all of them but the simsons are on adult swim shows i watch and the ocassional if nothings on ill watch drake and josh

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

lol i all the channels u just said ill watch any time but ill watch the simpsons, , family guy, futurama, and robot chicken those are the only cartoon shows and all of them but the simsons are on adult swim shows i watch and the ocassional if nothings on ill watch drake and josh

agreed. i meant like babyish shows like pokemon, spongebob abd those kind but futurama, family guy, simpsons, and drake and josh are all ok 😀

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

yep agree`ed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

btw sorry for being off topic Embarassed 😂 😂 Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol its ok i always go off topic

if you wanna know something kinda interesting if you look at all the years before 2000 youll notice as you go up closer to 2000 somethings and laws are becomeing corrupt.

well im ganna go to bed night(its 2:14 a.m.)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

lol its ok i always go off topic

if you wanna know something kinda interesting if you look at all the years before 2000 youll notice as you go up closer to 2000 somethings and laws are becomeing corrupt.

well im ganna go to bed night(its 2:14 a.m.)

thats a good point 😛

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I to hate the smellof smoke when your walking down a park or such and people are lighting their ciggeretts right there with no regard to what medical problem the person walking right in their path may have my aunt died of cancer from smoking when I was in the 4th grade the details of her death arestill painfull and the fact that I only saw her once in my life and don't remember but the sad thing is those kids who are soking are on the way to getting lung cancer and possibly others and they think its cool that they are tough stay away from them do good in school don't smoke and you should do very good in life just don't smoke

Good luck and great discicion 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

You got a good head on your shoulders there Ace... proud of ya.... now all we need to do is get them punctuation skills up 😉 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Pece (mikel_p) Trainee

my dad's just rescentley given up, he gave up on 1st july (smoking ban start where i live)

i would never ever look at a ciggarette!

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

belgeode wrote:

You got a good head on your shoulders there Ace... proud of ya.... now all we need to do is get them punctuation skills up 😉 😀

im alot better at every day words im not so used to alot of aviation words because im still a bit new to aviation iv only started to get into aviation when i was in the third grade i think and im starting to go into 6th grade

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

acepilot32 wrote:

belgeode wrote:

im alot better at every day words im not so used to alot of aviation words because im still a bit new to aviation iv only started to get into aviation when i was in the third grade i think and im starting to go into 6th grade

I think he just means like throwing in a period at the end of a sentence.

These ....... little periods are in abundance and need good homes.

Pro Member Chief Captain

😉

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

o lol i read it then quoted it then i thought he meant words now im embarrassed Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain

don't be. I used to be an English major in college... so I always rag on people when they don't use proper punctuation or spelling lol.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

belgeode wrote:

i got into aviation when i was 2 years old ROFL. planes used to fly over my house and my dad was a huey pilot in vietnam so thats probably how.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well i started to think about aviation after my first plane ride which when i was like 4

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

well i started to think about aviation after my first plane ride which when i was like 4

what plane. my first plane was a qf744 to frankfurt via singapore. that was when i was 2 and i still lived in sydney 😉

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i think it was a boeing 737-400 with american airlines i think

that was my first one my second one wasnt so great i was going to marco island and i will put the listings in the flight as a equation.

bad weather+sever turbulence+girls screaming at the top of there lungs=very bad flight

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

i think it was a boeing 737-400 with american airlines i think

that was my first one my second one wasnt so great i was going to marco island and i will put the listings in the flight as a equation.

bad weather+sever turbulence+girls screaming at the top of there lungs=very bad flight

i never have a bad flight because of the joy of being in a plane 😂 Embarassed 😂

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

just wait until you have to here girls screaming during bad weather because they think that there going down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

just wait until you have to here girls screaming during bad weather because they think that there going down

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...