can anyone tell me how much memory this tool takes up and how much memory does a vid take up once you make it?and is it easy to use?and does it capture sound?
2 Answers
I assume you mean diskspace?
My installation is using 5.85MB of space, that's the full version.
The amount of space a video will use depends on how long it is, they can get pretty big. But you can configure it to save the video at half the original size to save space but sacrifice quality.
It's really easy to use, you just press a button such as F12 to start and then the same one again to stop.
It can capture sound if you tell it to, there is a checkbox to tick.
Why don't you download the demo and find out for yourself?
ok thanks for the help!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain