fraps

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

can anyone tell me how much memory this tool takes up and how much memory does a vid take up once you make it?and is it easy to use?and does it capture sound?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I assume you mean diskspace?

My installation is using 5.85MB of space, that's the full version.

The amount of space a video will use depends on how long it is, they can get pretty big. But you can configure it to save the video at half the original size to save space but sacrifice quality.

It's really easy to use, you just press a button such as F12 to start and then the same one again to stop.

It can capture sound if you tell it to, there is a checkbox to tick.

Why don't you download the demo and find out for yourself?

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok thanks for the help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...