TUPOLEV TU-330

Pro Member Trainee
teemac777 Trainee

check this out radar, i got the TUPOLEV TU-330 in, however i cant hear the engines and theres no color, i can hear the flaps and the gear, when i unzipped it i saw no wav files was that a flaw or what do i do in this case,,,,,,thx for the help, ( im gettin closer)

todd

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't know which you have I would need the zip and the site where you downloaded it, a link to the page would help if possible.
If I can get it I'll try it out. Help!
There doesn't have to be a sound file, just a sound cfg then it will alias (pick up) the sound of another aircraft in your main folder.
As for the "color" missing you must a have moved the texture folder out of the TUPOLEV's folder. Nope

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
teemac777 Trainee

what do u mean by (out of the TUPOLEV's folder) where do i creat it, and exactly what link do u need ,,,,,thx Idea is this it ?

todd777@sbcglobal.net email me if ya want

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks for the exact link, it makes life easier.
You have 1 folder TU330fe, click that and you have folder TU330FE. Note the difference in the letters fe. The first is a wrapper, the second (11.9mb) contains the aircraft that you put into your main aircraft folder.
Discard the first (empty) folder after loading the aircraft.
As you see I had the panel in both window and full (this is full) and the textures.
Nice looking aircraft although the paintjob could have been sharper, not GMAX I imagine.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...