I'm using the default planes. The airbus I'm doing a long flight and I notice that the fuel is depleting only in the left wing, and not evenly causing center of gravity problems, not to mention my left engine ran out of fuel. Does anyone know what the problems is? My other question is on the Boeing 737 in mid air the engines cut out saying low oil pressure hit ctrl+ E and there back to normal, any suggestions?
1 Answers
well check your fuel flow and make sure its CENTER 😉 but i dont know how to fix your second problem
🤔 
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain