FSX Acceleration: found in a science magazine

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Today I was reading the Popular Science magazine and I came across this:

GameSpot also has some screenshots of FSX Acceleration at http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/flightsimulatorxadrenaline/images.html?mode=official.
Some of GameSpot's screenshots:

FSX Acceleration is coming Fall 2007. Also, Microsoft's FSX Acceleration site is at :http://www.microsoft.com/games/pc/fsxacceleration.aspx

The Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack delivers an all new thrilling multiplayer race mode, new action-packed missions, more new content, and newly enhanced DX10 graphics!

Challenge friends in the new racing mode, or test your flight skills in the 20 new missions like being a NASA test pilot, performing search and rescue on an ocean liner, or navigating a whiteout blizzard in the backcountry. Also included are six new scenery maps including the famed Red Bull Air Race courses, and three new planes such as the F/A-18A Hornet, EH-101 Helicopter and P-51D Mustang.

-Orion

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

has there been any release date given other than "fall of 2007"?

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Not that I have heard of. I would think it is coming soon though, because they are already starting to advertise.

Hope this helps

-Orion

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Saw an article on this in PC Pilot magazine, it should be out for Christmas.......if we can run it 😳 .

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

😂

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Its a shame I can't test it currently 😞

Had a fire and everything (including house) was destroyed. I'm hoping to be back up and running soon.

BTW - Don't ask me about it. Its under an NDA.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Are you serious 😳 Man I wish I could help man, but i'm over the pond 😞 Hope everything works out 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Thanks. Insurance is sorting everything and my uncle has kindly given us his old computer (quite a good one too) so I can put my hard drive (which I salvaged) in it and resume flying (and testing Acceleration).

BTW - Sorry to hijack the thread

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...