Change Default Mini Window Instruments

Pro Member Trainee
dgsmith37 Trainee

Is there a way to change the default instruments display, when you are on short final in very bad weather and you push "W" to display just certain instrunemts? I would like to move the Attitude Indicator to the left replacing the Turn & Bank. Plus move theAirspeed and Altitude to the right and eliminate the Vertical Speed.

Thanks
dgsmith37

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not that I know of, someone else might.
If you card and machine can handle it why not get a 15" monitor, run it just for the instruments and your big one for the Sim.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
dgsmith37 Trainee

Thanks for the reply..but my card will not allow me to do this.
I'm building a quad-core pc, designed and built on ZDNet, which will allow this. Next week maybe.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...